A collection of awesome things regarding ZEIT's Micro — Asynchronous HTTP microservices.
- router - Simple middleware-style router.
- fs-router - Use the FS as your micro router.
- micro-route - Tiny http routing helper.
- micro-router - A tiny and functional router for Zeit's Micro.
- micro-method-router - Minimal routing layer for HTTP methods.
- micro-ex-router - Express style router for Zeit's Micro.
- micro-action - Define actions for Zeit's Micro using micro-action protocol.
- micro-http-router - Express-like router built with a radix tree for lightning-fast performance.
- micro-fork - A fast and functional router for ZEIT's Micro.
- @synvox/router - A tiny routing library inspired by react hooks and express.js.
- micro-mw - A simple library for abstracting middleware away from ZEIT Micro routes / functions.
- microauth - Collection of authentication modules for ▲zeit's micro.
- micro-compress - Compression for HTTP microservices.
- micro-cors - Simple CORS middleware.
- micro-ajv - An Ajv (Another JSON Schema Validator) middleware for Micro.
- micro-boom - Wraps errors in micro with Boom.
- micro-analytics - Public analytics as a Node.js microservice, no sysadmin experience required.
- micro-stats - Statsd helper for Micro.
- micro-visualize - Development tool that visualizes requests and responses for services written with Micro.
- micro-chain - Builds flexible requests chains and pass them into micro handler.
- micro-cookie-session - Simple cookie-based session storage for micro.
- micro-ratelimit - Rate limiting middleware for Micro.
- micro-get - Only accepts GET request for microservices built with Micro.
- micro-post - Only accepts POST request for microservices built with Micro.
- micro-jwt-auth - Json web token(jwt) authorization wrapper for Micro.
- micro-redirect - A redirect function for Zeit's micro.
- micro-joi - Joi wrapper for Micro.
- micro-upload - A express-fileupload wrapper for Zeit's micro.
- micro-hoofs - Higher-order functions for zeit/micro.
- micro-compose - Hight-order "compose" function.
- micro-query - Simple querystring parser for Zeit's Micro.
- micro-cookie - Cookie parsing for Zeit's Micro.
- micro-sentry - Send micro errors to the Sentry service.
- micro-match - A simple url matching utility for micro.
- micro-superstruct - Superstruct wrapper for Micro enabling validation of request body and query parameters.
- micro-bunyan-request - Request, response logger middleware using bunyan for micro framework.
- micro-correlation-id - Correlate http requests across microservices.
- micro-cacheable - A micro utility for data caching
- micro-health - An extension of micro with a Health Check API
- micro-notify - A simple .notify wrapper to send micro errors to Bugsnag.
- micro-logzio - A middleware for micro framework that logs requests and responses using logz.io service.
- micronize - Simple way of enhacing a function with Zeit's Micro framework (usefull for serverless environment, ie: now & aws lambda).
- micro-morgan - Morgan HTTP request logger middleware for Zeit's Micro framework.
- serve-handler - Static file serving and directory listing handler, used by Serve
- aws-serverless-micro - Deploy Micro functions on AWS Lambda
- micro-dev - The development environment for
- micro-proxy - Run multiple micro servers and a front proxy at a time.
- serve-micro-cluster - It's like Path Alias on now, but for local development.
- dev-gateway - Local development gateway with path aliases support.
- instantapi - Local instant development api.
- generator-micro-service - Yeoman generator to kick-start your microservice with
- create-micro - a generator for
- micro-authentication-starter - Starter kit with built in authentication using bcrypt and jsonwebtokens
- micro-graphql - GraphQL Microservice
- nuxt-micro - A Vue-CLI template to generate a Nuxt.js project with micro as a backend
Articles & FAQ
- Minimum Viable Async with Node 6
- Regarding no-middleware
- Use Micro with routes
- Difference between Micro and Koa
Built with Micro
- Serve - Static file serving and directory listing
- micro-github - Add authentication with GitHub to your application
- micro-figma - Add authentication with Figma to your application
- marked - Markdown render service
- font-mess - Obscure text with messed font
- gh-latest-repos - Get the latest public GitHub repos from a user
- imagemin-micro - Minify images
- Caravaggio - Image manipulation proxy
- micro-gallery - Like zeit's serve, but for images.